Thursday, April 23, 2009

Workless Week

Well I usually don't say this about myself but I have been off work from the Dentist office this week and i have felt totally worthless. I don't know why but it seems like being out of my regular routine is really not that good for me. I was thinking last friday of all the stuff I could get done with my 2 days off and guess how much I got done "NOTHING". Nothing really that I needed to get done. Iguess I will call it me time and feel better that I had a little vacation. I did do a little dusting today. Things get very dusty around here.
Monday I went to Lunch with my friend Angela we haven't seen each other in a long time so that was really fun. Then on Tues Korryn, Danielle and I went to lunch at sizzler. It was nice. They picked me up and everything. We went to Albertsons and got some good deals and then to walmart. Wednesday I stayed home to clean and today I haven't did much of anything. However when the kids get home from school it is a different story. I will need to pick up Olivia from after school games and Haylie from a cheerleading meeting. Then Chase has his first baseball game tonight so I will go to that. I wish the wind would quit blowing berfore 6:00 pm.
I hope some of you other working girls can relate then I won't feel so bad about what I do the next time Dr. Baldwin goes on a cruise.

5 comments:

Allison Holt said...

Kristie, I totally know how you feel...I love days off, but sometimes I don't get much done, other than spending money... just ask Thomas:) I'll see you tomorrow!

Landon&Shauna said...

Everyone needs a little me time :D! I'm sooo glad to hear from you. Mom said you guys went out thats so fun! Yes we are doing great. We get to come home (hopefully) sometime the end of May.. Schools going well.. ahhh as long as I can pass A&P everything will be amazing ;)! It was good to hear from you!

Arfmann Family said...

Go get a massage! and pretend you're like on bedrest for the rest of the weekend. I sometimes secretly wish I'd get put in the hospital for exhaustion for a few days. But then I realize I won't get that lucky. Ha Ha

Jennifer said...

I think it is hard to get out of the regular routine. However, it sounds like you had some fun with friends, etc. Too bad the run around with kids never seems to end. I'm counting down the days to when I get to spend some time at home and do nothing, only about 5 more weeks of school. Jen

Arfmann Family said...

Happy Birthday Today!! Hope the flops fit. Sure Love ya tons!
Hollie