Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My little Honeybee














Honeybees are now in competition season . They have a couple of good dances that I hope will continue to make a good showing.
We are now going through a lot of make-up and hairspray. They finally got their warm ups and they turned out cute.
I think Haylie is enjoying dancing. She is a good sport and doesn't seem to mind all the drama that goes on in a drill team.
They have preformed at several games and are doing a good job. We are going to the Disney world competition in Florida on March 4th and the whole family is way excited. It is really getting close now and it will be a much needed vacation from winter. Plus it will be our first big family vacation. We usually just call camping our vacation so this is really out of the ordinary for us.
I can't believe Haylie is old enough to be on a high school drill team. I have many fond memories of drill team myself and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Where does the time go????

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ahh, I loved drill team too. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday I was out there dancing. Haylie is doing a good job. Will she be dancing in Shelley this weekend? Maybe I will see her. Jen

Allison Holt said...

Wow... I can't believe Haylie is old enough either. It looks like she has a good time. I will say she is the cutest one on that team though... I'm sad I'm not coming to Florida with you guys! I'm very jealous!

Delores said...

Well, I can say I have seen their drill and they look real good. You are going to have a ball. What a great family you are.

The Taylor's said...

Yep- she's growing up on us. I loved high school and that stage that she's in right now-I hope she has fun while she's there. Some of the best memories and friends are being made for her right now. I hope you guys have a good time in Florida.

Anonymous said...

I loved when My Jenni danced!! I can't figure out where time went! Haylie is soooo cute!!