Monday, September 6, 2010

Cuz we're dancing

This will be the first of many posts I hope. I need to catch up from summer so this one is out of order but it is short so I decided to just do it.
Haylie and the drill team danced at the first football game. They did a good job. We lost the game by a long ways so I actually thought the halftime was the best part. It was fun to see them preform. There is only 10 of them this year so it is kind of a small group but they are close friends and enjoy hanging out with each other. It was a surprisingly warm night so they didn't freeze in these outfits. I can't believe football has started!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe it is football season eithe. I loved performing at games - my favorite part of drill team. I'm sure Haylie is having fun. Glad you are back to blogging.

Allison Holt said...

Glad to see you finally updated! Looks like Haylie is having fun!