Wednesday, January 5, 2011

August 2010





Raegans Birthday



























Raegan Had a Birthday and she turned 8. Its hard to believe how big she is. I remember her as such a tiny little baby in the NICU.
She enjoys dancing and singing. She loves to play with her friends and likes going to school. She is a good reader and likes recess. I call Raegan my side kick because she likes to go where I am going and she is easy to take along. Very content with most anything. Olivia also takes good care of her and vice versa. She brings some extra sugar and spice to our family. We love her so much.






These are some friends who came to her party













Tea Party
All The Girls got together and had the first annual Tea party at Grandma's. We drank chocolate milk instead though. We got all dressed up and learned a few table manners. It was a very memorable day and one we hope to repeat on a yearly basis.























Road Trip
We took a road trip to Jackson Hole Swimming pool with some of my family! You know we love hanging out with cousins and my kids love to swim so it was a trip worth taking. Here is a few photos from that fun day.




































Well I am slowly getting closer to the end of the year. I will try to stay right on top of it for the next few weeks so i can get to January.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the updates - keep them coming. The Jackson pool is fun, we should do that again this summer, as well as the tea party.