Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Haylie's "Extreme" Softball !!

E-X-T-R-E-M-E thats the way we spell extreme oh yeah extreme!
This is a cheer the girls would do at every game.  We had the fun summer watching Haylie play ball. I had to admit I was a little sad to see it come to an end.  What will we do on Tuesday and Thursday evenings now! 
Haylie had a great season.  She is a very consistent hitter with I think only 2 strike- outs the whole season.  She is a good infielder and outfielder as well.  Nicole Anderson was on her team this year and I liked that because we liked to sit by and cheer with Marci and Troy.  The kids like to go watch the games to or play on the 
toys  at the park.  




Nice Cleats!








Haylie goofing off before the game in her mirror




























2nd place in the Rigby Tournament! Great Job !













Getting ready to bat!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice picture of the cleats. You always have to get a shoe picture:) Haylie has grown up too fast. I can't believe she is going to high school. Jen

Tina Nelson said...

good job haylie

Allison Holt said...

lookin good Haylie... I agree with Jen I can't believe she is in High school.... OH gosh!!!!

Anonymous said...

miss Haylie can do it all!! Good job sweetie! Love you, Aunt Mary