Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hollie Left Me!

Well It has been  a busy week and usually I rely on Hollie ! We help each other you know.  Well she moved last Wednesday and I've been a little lonely without them.  When we get school clothes we would go show them what we got and they would show us what they got. At registration they asked me if she would be there for PTO and I had to say no. They will miss her. It is hard to find such a volunteer as good as Hollie. She really puts thought and effort into all she puts her name on.  Livy can hardly stand not to invite Lauren over every day (even thou she can't come everyday she still invites her) .   And Raegan wants to have a birthday party and who will come if Savanna can't?  When we went to grandma's it was boring cause none of the Arfmann kids were there.  So I just wanted to write a little tribute to them and tell them it's not the same without them.  I will probably still call her for chants and poems and I will try to get the camera going so we can see them on skype. We miss ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It will be different without them there. We miss them too. Jen

Arfmann Family said...

I've basically had a stomach ache since we got here wondering how we'll survive without our fan club of the family. I'm putting on my "I can Do This" act trying to make the best of things and keep it together for the kids. I seem fine if I don't think about it, but we are missing everyone back home too. It is seriously beautiful weather here and it is a fun adventure that everyone should at least come for a visit. Lots of times delta runs a special $59 or $69 one way tickets. You could load up the kids and we could have a pool party for Raegan's b day. At least I haven't seen Jana Bird anywhere!! Ha Ha